The help and support offered by our community support worker will depend on your individual circumstances. This service is only accessible if you attend counselling at our center.
The community support worker at the Maya centre can help you in the following ways:
- Assit with completing the self referal form to our services
- Assessing and discussing any needs you may have, such as childcare issues, access needs, travel expenses or assistance with communication
- Discussing ways in which we can help with finding solutions to any problems that make it difficult for you to attend your counselling session
- Finding other organisations, projects, services or practitioners that may be able to help you
- Providing information and advice about practical issues such as money concerns, housing, benefits etc.
If you would like to speak with Maya Centre’s community support worker, you may ask your counsellor to refer you or contact Michalina directly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Please knock at the office door and ask for Michalina.
Call Michalina on 0207 272 0995 or email Michalina@mayacentre.org.uk or use the contact form below.